Home & Renters Insurance
The home and renters insurance program offers special group rates to Morgan Stanley employees from some of the top-rated providers in the industry, including Travelers, MetLife and Liberty Mutual. This program is voluntary and you may enroll or cancel your coverage at any time; however, mid-term cancellation penalties may apply.
- Preferred group rates on home and renters insurance
- Additional discount opportunities not available on “standard” policies (available discount types and percentages vary by provider)
- Convenient payment options, including payroll deduction
- Customized home protection for your personal needs and other insurance coverage for renters, boats, high-value items, flood and more
- Outstanding service and personalized advice from licensed insurance advisors, dedicated call center and 24/7 claims center
ENROLL FOR HOME OR RENTERS INSURANCE COVERAGE
- From the YouDecide website, select Group Auto & Home Insurance.
- Get a real-time quote from an individual carrier by clicking the Quote Online button.
- Or, compare all carriers against your current policy by clicking the Comparison Quote button. You will receive a comparison quote within one business day by email and/or phone. You may also call to obtain a comparison quote (phone number in the box to the right).
HOW TO PAY
There are various payment options, so you can choose what’s easy and convenient for you. With most options, your premium payments are divided equally throughout the policy term (in some cases a down payment is required). Your options include:
- Payroll deduction
- Monthly recurring credit card
- Electronic funds transfer
- Traditional home billing
- Mortgagee billing for home and condo insurance customers. If your insurance premiums are paid into an escrow account managed by the holder of your mortgage, you can arrange to have your mortgage holder pay your insurance bill.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
Be sure to have all pertinent information on hand and call the carrier of your home or renters insurance policy:
- Travelers: 1-800-252-4633
- Travelers of Massachusetts: 1-877-425-2466
- MetLife Auto & Home: 1-800-854-6011
- Liberty Mutual: 1-800-2CLAIMS (1-800-225-2467)
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POLICY IF I LEAVE THE FIRM?
You may choose to continue your home or renters insurance coverage without interruption (subject to applicable law, individual qualification and local availability). Payment by payroll deduction will not be available if you retire or leave the Firm, but you may be able to pay your insurance premiums through electronic funds transfer, credit card or home billing.